Continuing Medical Education Credits for Physicians
Check back soon for info on CME for physicians.
Continuing Education Units for Nurses
The University of Iowa College of Nursing is an Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider, Number 1. Program number 17-284-93 has been assigned.
Full time attendance of a pre-conference workshop (October 11) will award 7.2 contact hours.
Full time attendance (main conference only) will award 24.31 contact hours:
- October 12: 9.8 contact hours
- October 13: 10.1 contact hours
- October 14: 4.5 contact hours
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME/CEU provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. They will also disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Presenters and conference planners can fill out the form here.
The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. For additional information contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 319-335-0705.
For those who aren’t physicians or nurses
We are happy to provide you with a letter testifying to your attendance.
- Jason T. Lewis, MFA. Director, CCOM Writing and Humanities Program
- Dave Etler. Admin Services Coordinator, CCOM Writing and Humanities Program
- Annette Griffin. Records Analyst, CCOM Registrar’s Office
- Nursing advisor: Janet Arida, RN, BSN, MA. University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing