Continuing Medical Education for Physicians and Physician Assistants
The University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 10/25/2018: max credit available–6.25 cr.
- 10/26/2018: max credit available–6.25 cr.
- 10/27/2018: max credit available–3.75 cr.
This program has been approved for continuing education credit.
- Audio Description: The M.D. as Careful Observer: max credit available–6.00 cr.
- How creative and reflective writing changed my life (and how it can for you too). Writing for non-writers : max credit available–12.00 cr.
- Bearing Witness – A Workshop for Prose Writers: max credit available–6.00 cr.
Continuing Education for Nurses
The University of Iowa College of Nursing is pleased to cooperate with the College of Medicine to provide nursing CEUs for this program. Program number 18-298-93 has been assigned. Full attendance will award credit as listed:
- October 25-5.0 contact hours
- October 26-6.25 contact hours
- October 27-3.75 contact hours
- Total- 15.0 contact hours
- Audio Description: The M.D. as Careful Observer: max credit available–6.00 contact hours.
- How creative and reflective writing changed my life (and how it can for you too). Writing for non-writers : max credit available–6.0 contact hours/day
- Bearing Witness – A Workshop for Prose Writers: max credit available–6.00 contact hours.