tELC Attendee Reading: What You Need to Know
The ever-popular Attendee Reading will take place on Thursday, October 6 in the evening. If you’d like to read your work, here’s what you need to know:
- We will email a link to the signup form to all registered guests on Wednesday, 9/28, after 12 pm Central Time. Mark your calendar.
- There are 20 slots available to potential readers, and they tend to go quickly.
- ***DON’T MISS THE SIGNUP EMAIL. Out of fairness to all concerned, we will not act as your proxy for sign up under any circumstances.
- After 20 slots are filled, the form will stop accepting entries.
- Slots are 5 MINUTES LONG and are timed. Pick your piece accordingly.
- Circumstances may dictate the need for a wait list. Watch for announcements during the conference.